Sunday, February 18, 2007

LITTLE GRACIE

Went up and feed Gracie tonight and she took 3/4 of her bottle. I found that if I back her in a corner and straddle her than I can control her with my legs and use my hands to hold her chin and the bottle. Good thing my kids were easy to feed I never had to straddle them.

2 days old and already had to cut the nipple so she could suck faster. Annie can deflate a udder in less than 2 minutes. I think she set a new world record. Looked like the udder had been popped with a pin it deflated so fast. good times on the farm
they both have been tucked into the warm barn for the night. they curl up together in the hay .
Night Night Gracie
Night Night Annie

2 comments:

Alexis Jacobs said...

Sounds like Gracie is fitting in very nicely. You go mama!!

Jamie said...

Mother, sounds like you have a new job as a cow farmer. Are you getting paid for all your hard work??