Saturday, February 24, 2007

This is the view I see every time I walk out of my door. I love Love Love my home.

This picture was taken in August when we came home for 2 weeks. If I took the same picture now you would see a fence across the Field behind the flower box and the tack room that we built this winter. I look outside now and see GREY WINTER GLUM. You can see little touches of green starting to show here and there another 3 weeks and the grass will be up trees budding and the early signs of spring that we all look forward to. This unfortunately is the sign that this country girl has to hit the road again. Winter break is over. I will start the remodeling of the 5th wheel Monday I have 1 week to have it ready to pull out for the season.

1 comment:

Jamie said...

Isn't it shitty that when your house is at is most beautiful is when your not around. It't too bad you guys dont work during fall and winter heck even late summer and be home in the spring.