Tuesday, February 27, 2007




I started the remodel on the 5th wheel this is what the small slide looks like. Jim and I replaced the floor last year and never got around to doing any thing with it except putting in 2 receptacles and the maple paneling. I figured that with the 2 recepts that no matter what I wanted to do I would have power for it. Notice I put them up high I hate hate hate bending over to plug in something am I lazy or what? I just have the top sitting on the vanity for the moment I need to build the book shelf that will go beside the vanity in the small space that is left. if you notice the top is not level the ply wood had a bow in it so with the bookshelf it will straighten it out.


2 comments:

Jamie said...

Where did you get the vanity? was is something you had laying around or did you go buy?? and whats the space on the side for??

Unknown said...

What's a 5th wheel??