Tuesday, July 31, 2007

I HATE SUBS

Probable right now I hate everybody. Monday I had 3 inspections scheduled 1 for the plumbing 1 for the electric and 1 for the floor. the plan was get the first 2 and the concrete men would be there to finish the area before the 3rd inspection. good plan right?????????
I had talked to Kevin on Friday to make sure that he was here on Monday to fill the pipes for the pressure test and warned him not to be late. I better not have a inspector show up and him not be ready. Soooooooooooooo guess what happens Monday morning you guessed it. Here is 2 inspectors and no water in the pipes FAILED. My first failed inspection ever Due to a lazy incompetent @!*;~# plumber. My 2nd inspection the electricians are on site 3 of them the inspector walks in asked what he is inspecting hands me the approved tag. At this point I want to know where the concrete men are? They should of been here. I call the boss and he's said that they were on their way and had the plastic with them for the vapor barrier. Well the inspector shows up FAILED not complete. so twice in 1 day I fail inspections due to incompetent Subs. The crew shows up at 4:30 and they don't have the plastic the boss does. He shows up at 6;20 so not only is he incompetent he is a liar. I told him we will pour tomorrow even if he has to stay until midnight and pay overtime. So now we have to wait on the inspector and he knows we will have a pour today so he will take his time and make sure we run late. That is the way that Mecklenburg County works THEY are GOD and you better not FORGET IT.

1 comment:

Jamie said...

Always fun standing around waiting for men to show up and then when you fail because there not where they should have been and not done what they should have done, it all the uncompitent females fault. Am I right?? Good luck and I will have to come see for myself next week!!