Sunday, July 29, 2007

THE PERMIT


Welcome to Mecklenburg County. I finally got the permit Friday so we are 2 weeks behind. I can't get any inspections until Monday 3 are scheduled and if we get all of them passed we can pour Tuesday if not it will be Wednesday. But now we are moving forward. This is our bathrooms. In the very back up against the wall is our electrical PVC. Looking from left to right is the sink drain that is going in the 6" back wall. a floor drain, 4" pvc for the water closet a clean out that will be in the back office area. Up close is the drain for the water fountains. Then the 4" pvc for the other water closet, a floor drain for that bathroom and the last pipe to the right is the other sink drain it is 10' up in the air because that is how they pressure test the pipes. By putting water in them and making sure it doesn't leak out anywhere is how we know that there is a good seal.. I know this seems technical to the normal person but like I said this blog is to show everybody what I do. This is also how we do houses before the concrete is poured for a basement, craw space or footings.

I will show you the next step in a day or so

No comments: