Saturday, July 21, 2007

Welcome TO CHARLOTTE NC.


Well I just figured that this month I would let everyone see what I really do. This is the new FEDEX KINKO'S that is going in at Providence Plaza in Charlotte. NC. As you can see it is pretty rough as it sits now. I don't have a front door, no floor, AC, power, no water No walls. So week by week small steps at a time we will build this store. The first week it took until Friday morning to find the sewer clean out.
Starting Monday we can rough in our plumbing And in the process we found our electric PVC so we can get it turned and stubbed up where we will put out electric Panels. The Goal this week is to get the permit, rough in the plumbing and start the electric rough in and pour the floor. Sounds like a lot but we can do it. That is if we get the permit.If we can't I am 2 weeks behind and I have lights coming in this week.

No comments: