Saturday, September 29, 2007

Wonderful Colorado


Well Everyone I am now in Arvada Colorado doing another FedEx Kinko's The store location is just so perfect the view of the Mountains are great. I love this job and so far it is coming along good . My Tin Benders were there today yes Saturday so good ole Mom had to work for Free but at least I can move forward. Now we can put up grid, lights and paint.
I am 1 week ahead of schedule and only been here 2 weeks.
Sure beats Charlotte NC. where I felt like I was doom to fail.
I want to take a drive Sunday up to the Mountains and bask in the beauty I want to fall in love with the fall colors and see the snow on the tips of the peaks well maybe that is going to far it is a little early for snow even here but give it 3 weeks and it will be snowing. I LOVE LOVE LOVE the area it is great
Jim has 2 more weeks and he can go home I am jealous I would love to go home for 3 weeks before having to go to Arlington VA for the winter but with us buying the new piece of property we want the money so we can sink a basement. Mother dearest who bought the land for us with the promise of paying her back now wants us to get a loan and give her the money back right now. I hope I don't act like Mother when I get 74 if I do Jamie shoot me.

1 comment:

Alexis Jacobs said...

Glad it's going well in Colorado! Enjoy the weather.