Monday, February 5, 2007

SUPER BOWL Commercial's

Did anybody watch the Super Bowl? Well the Chicago Bears didn't win but the way they played they should of lost. Sorry bunch of dumb asses I ever saw.The quarterback lacks the brain power to listen to me Run I say Run. If I was as clumsy as he was I would of at least ran the ball to gain a few yards instead of being sacked. Ditch the fool. But the Super Bowl wasn't about the game it was about the commercials. I just loved the one with the stray puppy and the Clydesdale's it was more than cute. You had to feel sorry for the little guy and had a great sense of accomplishment when he prevailed. The ad left you with the sense of happiness and contentment. I think that if the female beer drinkers saw that ad they would remember to drink Budweiser instead of the other ones. So if you missed the Super Bowl you missed the ads and while I haven't watched the game in over 15 years I did last night. Am I better because of it. No but still loved the ads.

1 comment:

Jamie said...

Gee mom, you make me sorry I missed it all.