Friday, February 2, 2007

Them Damn Poachers

I know that there are people everywhere that truly believe that the law would never apply to them. But the same stupid rednecks have finally gone and pissed me off. What makes these hillbillies think they can come into our world and start blasting away towards our houses Poaching our deer. Last night was a full moon which basically around here means the perfect opportunity to poach a deer or two. This night was particularly great because with the snow still on the ground and the full moon it was brighter than normal. So while I am dreaming of spring and warm weather. I am suddenly aware of boom- boom- boom I recognize the sound of a gun and know we have poachers among us. I jump up and run to the front door and open it. I hear the truck down at the bottom of the hill. As I listen I hear him coming up the hill so I step onto the porch now remember I am in my pajamas and bare feet. All I really see is that the truck has a row of lights on the cab like Jim's but it doesn't look like a dully but seemed dark in color. It either has a bad exhaust or is a diesel but he is vacating the premises at a very fast pace. It is almost 5 a.m. A million thoughts run through my head I should of backed my truck across the road so he had to stop. Now that was a really good idea he has a gun gee he just used it. What a sight that would of been a pissed off woman bare footed and in pajamas cussing out a man in the middle of the road hell he might of though he was dreaming and his wife was after him. After I fed the horses I went to check out the scene of THE CRIME. He drug 1 deer though the trees out to the road and it looked like he killed 1 in the road. Left a pretty good blood trail where it dripped from his truck. I made Jim go with me to check it out we followed the blood down the road across warren bridge and then we lost the trail. We went to the end of the gravel road to H. We didn't see where anyone had turned into their driveway from Warren Bridge but come on they have their own deer they don't need mine. The Game Warden was called, of course I called them. I am 1 pissed off woman. I told him that I wanted him to take the man's truck because it was used in the commission of a crime and charge him with attempted Murder because he shot at our house's he could of kill Ken and Wilma as they slept in their own bed. The Game Warden probably thinks I am a fruit loop. But I walked the tire trail and found where the deer was shot which way he was facing looked at the blood splatter to see if the poacher had shot away from the house or towards it. Damn fool had aimed right at Ken's house. Never know he may be stupid enough to come back tonight but I WILL BE READY.

1 comment:

Jamie said...

Mom...... love the part of the blood spatter really shows your using the knowledge you are learning from CSI for good use haha