Tuesday, February 13, 2007




This is the property that I want to buy this year. My plan is to build a basement home. You can hear the river that runs at the base of the bluffs and the view is just gorgeous. I want the front of the house facing the bluffs and when we get done it will be a 3 story I have always wanted my bedrooms upstairs with a balcony. This house has to have at least 2500 sq feet. 4 bedrooms upstairs and mother in law plan in the basement For my basement troll. It is going to have 4 bathrooms because I get 1 in the master bedroom. That way when I have company everyone gets their own room. The place did have a trailer house on it years ago and the septic and well is no longer any good but thats ok. I want everything up on the hill anyway. It has a road on 2 sides this is also the property that the poachers get the deer from. I will keep everyone posted on my progress for the buying of the land. The rest is easy.

1 comment:

Jamie said...

If you want everyone to have their own room when you have company, You need 5 rooms. I don't want to have to share with mark haha